- Make every day dramatic with sophisticated greige.
Make every day dramatic with sophisticated greige.
Hermès classic grey “Etoupe”
As the color choice for the first Hermes, etoupe is popular along with black and gold. Its elegant color is also called “Etoupe” or “Greige”.
Yellow, gold, and a slight brown are added into the shade which makes you feel familiar while being a representative of Hermes gray.
This exquisite nuance color is perfect for a party dress-up style, as well as for casual attire. The comfort of embracing all styles is what attracts many Hermes fans.
White stitching contrast finely with darker gray. It is one of the charming of etoupe.
Currently available in grey color.
As of 2022, there are high-toned grays such as "Pearl Grey" and "Beton", and stylish, darker grey such as "Gris meyer" and "Etain". And the in-between color "etoupe" is the mainstream.
* As of November 2023, according to our research
- Gris tourterelle
- The beige-gray color with a sense of dignity. The exquisite of this color will give you a modern look just by adding it to your daily outfits.
- Etoupe grey
- Etoupe grey is a very popular color. It's elegant yet youthful and casual, hence by adding it to your outfit shall enhance your mood and coordination.
- Gris meyer
- The color "Gris meyer" was presented in the Hermes 2012 Spring/Summer Collection. It is characterized by a noble grey color that is full of intelligence and makes one's spine stand up straight.
- The color “Etain” introduced in the Hermes 2011 Fall / Winter collection. A beautiful matte gray, which means 'tin' in French, is easy to match with casual styles and perfect for any occasion.
L'ecrin boutique TOKYO offers a variety of Hermes greige items. Please check it!